Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Yes, Yes, Y'all!

   While it's easy to blame others for the mess that is your life. Sometimes you have to accept the fact and be accountable for how dysfunctional you were to begin with. Sometimes people find it easy to make others a target. It's called deflecting and it's unhealthy. Find what makes you happy, I make it a point to have happy time all the time lol. Reconcile things that caused you discomfort and pain and live your life to the fullest. I had a girlfriend come to me in church and said, " J, messing with you, I might complete my Bucket List." We had a good laugh over that one... all I could say was thank you for trusting how adventurous I am and wanting to take the ride with me.

   I made a vow to myself that I would walk away from people, places and things that were messy. I cut it out like cancer. There is no mention or sign of it, NOT A TRACE. I refuse to give it space in my life. It is something I do to safeguard my child and myself. In 2009 a light bulb went off, a fire in my belly and a swiftness in my walk emerged. It was there then and it's even brighter, hotter and faster now. The more people try and pile, push, and press their mess my/your way, pray fervently, work hard and smile even harder babies.

  I am still chewing on that awesome word delivered on "Women's Day" yesterday...I swear it was just what I needed. You say blue, they say blah....some people will hate you and the life you live just because. Keep Shining!!!!

No comments: