Monday, September 24, 2012

Where Will We Land?

So it pays to volunteer and keep connections. I have set the ball in motion and the results on Citizenship there and here are under way. I have an appointment with the Embassy and the actual thought of making their a home has my tummy doing excited somersaults!!! Y'all thought I was playing, we are gonna blow this Popsicle stand in 5, 4, 3, 2...

On the heels of the anniversary of my sister's death, I am still emotional and sad, but also energized. Every time I think about her, I still feel a little mad, but I remember how proud she was of me, and how much she wanted me to follow me dreams. The very thing I hated, I missed so much...her loud mouth...the same loud mouth I can still hear over the crowd at a show cheering me on. God I miss you!!!

I look at my lil one and see how much he has flourished. The days and nights and energy I have spent pouring and molding, I see it paying off. My dreams for him stretch all over the world and the heavens....but we will settle for another state or continent for now. We've enjoyed the video chats with my family and friends, and I believe they are just as anxious for us to get there as we are. I am so thankful to God for giving me the strength to push a little more everyday, especially when I was tired and wanted to give up. I see the finish line here and the start there and it gives me butterflies.

The little one and I are either going to fly out to see Mi Padre or have him come here. Truth be told I prefer to fly there. The last time he was here he decided he want to move back all together.....sorry Daddy not this time lmbo!!!! He and I under one room for more then a month as an adult ain't gonna work. Ahhhhhh my stomach hurts from laughing at that one. Sorry but love you Dad, same goes for my mom. I will say being their only child has it's benefits hummmmm.....yeah naw!! lol.

All my continent crossover's hit my inbox I need and want info!! Betty, I miss you and can't wait to see you. You have been a tremendous help. When you left the US I though you were nuts, but I see you were able to do it with ease. Welp folks, just wanted to plug in with you. Today was super productive and full of information. It's homework time...I have the finish line in view. The sooner I finish the sooner we can have this place in our rear view mirror.

1 comment:

BettyPeru said...

I'm here for you gorgeous lady. I talked to Kosa the other day and she said she and you are coordinating. She is great with that kind of stuff.