Friday, September 21, 2012

Coward

Cowards are people who hide, conduct themselves in atrocious behavior, throw rocks and hide their hands. They would never have the guts to be out in the open with their foolishness. I know most are afraid of getting their teeth knocked out and their head split, that's why they hide. Cowards will sit back and watch foolishness take place and do nothing....it's ok we get it, you're scarey lol.

Adults like me will tell you to your face what the deal is....trust me I have people who have witnessed my work. It's uncomfortable, it's not pretty, sugar coated, but I don't waste time. I am all about facing your fears, so when you are feeling like a coward, be extra bold with your mess. You may end up in the hospital or even in a grave....but at least you went out big. I like to say Go Big Or Go Home!

No comments: