Friday, September 28, 2012

It Never Feels Good When...

     Well my mind and heart are all over the place again. The little one did not leave in the best off moods. It shifted just that quick, and now I will try to not spend the whole weekend worried about him. Parents, what do you do if and when this happens to you? Today was no different than any other. Home from school, plenty of hugs and kisses, snack, and even played a new game until it was time to go. We wait, play tickle, laugh, hug and kiss and then it's time for him to actually go and he starts crying and saying he's scared. This went on for what seemed like forever. He begged to stay, he begged for me to go with him, he hid, he ran, he contested, he pleaded, it was really hurtful to see and feel.

I pray that his crying stopped and he was eventually at ease. I pray the spirits in the environment he has to enter are kind to him, I plead the Blood of Jesus over him. I pray that he did not exhaust himself. I swear that hurt to see, and it hurt even more because any answers I could give him, are way to adult and too soon to answer. As a parent you want to shield your child from the ills of the world. You don't want any hurt or harm to come to them, but the reality is it will happen. For now and as long as I can, I will protect him, guard him. I talk to him all the time about being a big boy and he can do anything in life he puts his mind to.

As a child, I experienced way too many things I shouldn't have. I forced me to worry about things no child should even have to process. So parents, remember to foster a healthy, stress free, drama free, sin free, safe, sound, happy, full of laughter home and life environment for your babies. Don't expose them to sin, and hatred. Allow them to be children and let their only worry be, when the next tickle session begins. I am not going to lie, I miss him and we are tighter than two peas in a pod. I would give my life for him and I can't wait for his return. I sometimes wonder that if he experiences negative energy be it toward himself or me is the reason for his hesitation. Kids know, don't think that they don't. I am patiently waiting for his return and to have him back in my arms. Oh and my mother assured me that he probably did not cry for long...that made me feel a little better.

No comments: