Thursday, September 27, 2012

#Epic Fail Email Response....Kinda

     Two of the dresses I rquested have been sold out for sometime. I have been periodically coming to the site to see if they would appear again. I plan on attending the 2013 Grammy Awards and I really wanted to wear one of those dresses.  I also  wanted to know about your sales. I just happened to look and see some of the fab dresses were on sale and I missed a chance to buy. When you have sales like that, can it come to your followers emails? I would hate to miss those kinds of sales. I am praying the Electrified and Evolve come buy. I can see myself in LA with one of those on. Keep up the good work!!

Response:  Unfortunately I can't get the fabric anymore, I am so sorry. I would love for you to wear one of my designs on the Red Carpet. Let's set up a meeting in New York to see what else could work. Again so sorry.

No comments: