Saturday, September 22, 2012

Tonight, Tonight

So my girl came by yesterday and said " I need to live"...she quickly caught herself because she knows her idea of "living" is very different from hers. My club, boom boom lounge days were over in my twenties. I admire her though...she can walk into a club or bar and just hang out. I could never do that, one I don't really drink, and I find it extremely annoying and difficult to talk to anyone who is inebriated .

I gave in and told her we could hang tonight, but my confession is I purposely took too long tonight so I could stay in and watch this foreign film I've been dying to see. I'm so bad,lol. I'll go out with her tomorrow ,but not before all my homework and cleaning is done. I just pray it's not a club setting. My Momma and I got Mani/Pedi's , eyebrows so our girl time was worth missing any club any day.

I promised my girl, I would take her with me next time I hit the road. I enjoy exploring, especially with friends.

No comments: