Sunday, September 30, 2012

What Should We Do?

Got a couple of interesting texts over the weekend. I had to remind him to delete the evidence because home girl is PHYCO!!! Poor fella. Now folks I'm not saying what he's doing and how he's doing it is right....you can't help who you love. We fight, we make up, we fall out, we make love....but it's getting to the point where she's so crazy with it. He's tired of her, tired of lying to her and to be honest I am too.

Ain't nothing worse than feeling trapped. I really have to ask God to deliver us out of this. As much as I think she's a nut, I feel sorry for her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl he is never going to let you go. You might as well give in and just let it be.

Febuary's Girl said...

That's easy for you to say. I like how things are, yes it's crazy at times. He has to make her believe she's number one so she doesn't kill herself...but we all know who he loves. Me.