Sunday, September 16, 2012

Epic Weekend, A Celebration of Love

    So this weekend was EPIC!!! First party was with my baby's friends, then we hit the road to WEST,VA. All the major players showed up, everyone who mattered helped to add 20 more productive and happy years to my child's life. I even got a little emotional because of the outpouring of love for my little one, but also  for me as well. My role as his mother is something I will never mind going above and beyond for...but it is always feels good to be acknowledge. I even invited his other parent. He didn't show up which I could care less, but it was the decent thing to do, so I did it.  I only care about seeing the boy smile...and smile he did with his Spider Man Web Shooter Gloves!!! Lawd lol, I was finally able to give him that thing after weeks of keeping it a secret, and that I had actually purchased it weeks ago . He loved all his other gifts, and the best surprise of all...his God-Parents showed up!!!! That was a major surprise I was sitting on as well. He is so in love with his God-Daddy and his God-Daddy is crazy about him. Now that's a real man, and I am so blessed he continues to play a pivotal role in my son's life.

What an awesome crew I roll with, they made the drive to support and celebrate the little one's 5 Born day.  I am still gushing and high from how fun and amazing the weekend went. I am even more thrilled because I didn't have to bring home any food, you would have thought you jokers never ate lol!!! No really I put my foot, back and even an arm to make sure the spread was fit for my lil King.
He is the joy, love and light of my life. Everyday I thank God for him, I swear his little soul saved my life. Thank you Father God!!!

Sorry I have been away from my blog folks, but I was busy.....living well, good, happy, stress free, energized. I just got hyped typing that last part...guess it's because I have more exciting things to come lmbo!! Summer 2012 has been crazy fun, I can't even front.

Until Later Toddles!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goodness, you sure do know how to host!! That's why we call you the hostess with the mostess! Hey that chicken you made...I went home and slapped my momma, lol. I had a great time, you sure know how to pack a party, you son is amazing. I thought it was so cute the way he was thanking you and hugging you so tight, I think everyone cried when he started doing that.

Anonymous said...

J, you know how to handle those kiddies, and us adults. You always go to the coolest places, thanks for allowing us to be a part. When is the next trip, I love how adventurous you are! Muuch love and by the way you are glowing.

Anonymous said...

Is any of that chicken left lol??? What's your secret?
My family and I had a ball, that place was heavenly. You are so graceful. I know you don't care if the donor showed up or not, I'm mad for you though,he missed a great party for his child. You are classy, my hats off to you. I would have cussed him 7 ways to Sunday. All women in your position should take a page out of your book about class and maturity.

BruthaBrian said...

I am mad! I wanted a take home plate lmao woman. Hey Gorgeous Woman,you have opened my eyes to some new stuff. I think you were a white man in your past, you ain't black haha. Fo real, you do it all and it's sistahs like you I am crazy about. Don't tell anybody but I got a little teary eyed too when the little guy was showing such gratitude. I was amazed by that, he must have been here before. Good job...oh and I still think you is fine lol.

Anonymous said...

You do a great job. My hats off to you, where do you find the time and energy?