Tuesday, September 25, 2012

No Weapon!!!

   So the day before my lil one's birthday I started feeling physical horrible. I told my best friend about it, and brushed it off a little. I didn't want my heath to stop or hinder his birthday fun...but I kept thinking about what I went through before. Welp folks, I have my first set of meds and my sushi from Sticky Rice and I am putting my feet up. I have the idiot box on with Maury's foolishness and I am taking it easy for the rest of the day.


    I am not worried because I survived it the first time, and I will survive it again. My faith has grown leaps and bounds over the years. Folks listen to your body, see your doctor, rest, rest, rest. I had texted my best friend the other night and just said pray for me. She said a lot of things but the thing that stood out to me was you will not fall nor fail, take a break, but don't stop and know that God has got you. I am thankful for God's protection and I stand on his promises.

Demons and Devils come in all forms, some will try to attack your mind, your heart, your reputation, your children, your health. But not on my God's watch. Be easy folks and stay healthy!

No comments: