Sunday, September 23, 2012

Bed Time and Organization

So my little guy likes to try me. He will go to the bathroom, kiss me, hug me, tell me about the dragon under his bed, ask to watch TV past his bed time, come kiss and hug me again, go back to the bathroom, ask to sleep with in my bed (BIG EPIC FAIL PARENTS) a zillion times before he gets it. His room and bed are his own and I am all about encouraging independence.

I will be hitting up my favorite store to get some organizational items for my little guy's room. His wardrobe has gotten ridiculous. I think my boy is a little metrosexual lol. I have to allow him to wear his clothes but with uniforms there really is no need, except for church. I don't miss washing laundry that much, but I also feel like his regular clothes go waste.  Well they all don't go to waste, because I am firm believer in the hand me down system. I was privileged to meet a young lady earlier this year. Turns out she's knows several people I know and is a really a sweet heart. I had been holding onto my lil guy's crib set not wanting to donate, but give it to someone I knew could benefit from it. Well sweetheart just had a handsome healthy baby boy and I am more than a little excited to give it to her. I am so happy I held onto it, because I knew someone would put it to great use.

We rearranged the whole living room and I have to say, I LOVE IT! I love it, but truth be told, I have a hankering to move. Not just a little move, a big move, to a far away distant land. I was in my car on the way to school and work the other day. I looked out the window and drifted into a day dream. I imagined that my dream state/country looked like that. The horn behind me blew and I was quickly snapped back to reality. I don't want to day dream about it anymore. I am lining up the last stretch of school and I will make a decision as to where the wind will blow the little guy and I. Keep dreaming folks!

No comments: