Saturday, September 22, 2012

Keep Shining!!!

There will be people who will  hate, be irritated, annoyed, mad, pi$$ed off, upset, agitated, furious, angry, miffed, confused, baffled, stunned, sad, verklempt, vexed and perplexed that you don't fir societies and their stereotype. For me, I've been called a "Baby Momma" with is disgusting and disrespectful, I've been called bitter, hurt, crazy, uneducated, a welfare recipient, lazy, angry you name it. None of these bother me, it just shows the rest of the rational thinking world who the cancer is. These people are diseased in mind and they spew it to others in hopes they will be joined in trying to pull you down. It's hard for someone people to believe you are more than. It scares them when they find out you are all that and a fabulous pair of pumps....or they already know you are all that and a fabulous pair of pumps and can't stand it.
 These people are insecure, and it has bred contempt for you....regardless.....KEEP SHINING!

2 comments:

HazelBeam said...

Hey Diva!!! I just wanted to say, you keep me rolling. You make me laugh, cry and sometimes spit my food out...you are so generous with yourself. I was wondering if you could come and speak to a Women's Group? I want to catch you before you get too busy. Are you going to be speaking with Bam's Foundation? Your story needs to be heard nationally. I will inbox you the details, just let me know if and when. If you need any help, homework ,a sitter, just let me know. I know you run your life efficiently, but I also know the huge undertaking you have. I am so proud of you.

Anonymous said...

PREACH!!!!!!!!!!!