Friday, September 21, 2012

Take Me

God I get it now!! It was a light bulb moment, eureka!!! for the life of me could not understand why I was catching all the hate coming from her but after consulting with others I get it. Their consensus was all the same and conclusive. SHE'S CRAZY, NUTS, INSECURE AND JEALOUS. She is a child masquerading in a woman's skin and she is too far gone mentally to see it. I really do feel bad for her. It must be anguish to be in her position. I can't even imagine what it is like having to live fully immersed in that kind of sickness. On river of denial she continues to float, and I truly fear that she will go right over a waterfall of endless turmoil. I really used to ponder this foolish soul's actions like it was one of the great mysteries of the world...when all I had to admit was, she's mentally unstable. I didn't want to give her that, but I have gone over this a million times in my head and that is all I am left with. Perhaps she's depressed as well, either way she's sick and I feel sorry and pity for her. For all those who are in a relationship with someone who is battling this, my hats off to you. I know at times it can feel very trapping but know you don't have to stay out of pity. Dang shame.


No comments: