Saturday, September 22, 2012

My Dream

Ok I know you like all my little jokes I make and silly updates, but I am for reals with this .....oh Good Morning FB! I had a dream last night, I was in Italy and recorded a cd. It actually had cover art, which I didn't like, but it was art. It had 12 songs and sounded half decent. In the dream I felt rushed to record, and wasn't given a chance to review and redo the rough stuff. I was disappointed about that to say the least because the music and vocals are EVERYTHING. It seemed so real, so much so I almost went to iTunes when I woke up.
 
 I don't know exactly what it means but I do know this. I pray that if I ever decide to put my own music out, not the stuff I write and record for others, the music makes sense, it tells a story, my vocals are tight and I don't feel rushed. I thank you all for always supporting me, coming out to see me perform, and wanting to work with me. The feeling is mutual and I am overwhelmed by your love. I also have a little bit of bad new about my performing this Holiday season. I have some shows lined up but due to politics, the version you saw me in may not happen. Once I know what the theater and director decide to do, we the cast can give more informed information. I just wanted to give you a heads up since Fall is approaching. Anywho, I fell asleep last night, didn't watch my movie and didn't crack open my homework. Momma works hard as you know, my body was not having it last night and I had to obey. You have to allow your body to recharge folks. So today I shall do all I set out to do last night and a little extra today.  
Thanks for reading and be easy folks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just do it Sis!

Febuary's Girl said...

I will. I've been so focused on the lil one,work, and school that I have not really gone there to record. I know I have to do something amazing....praying I make it happen when time permits.