Sunday, July 15, 2012

Praise Break

So testimony was given today and the shouting music started. There we were my baby and I dancing in the pews together.....and then the Holy Ghost took over and I got to stomping and shouting. The whole time my heart was screaming out and it said:
I bind you up demon and leave you to your own devices! Your life is meaningless demon and I put a little extra in my praise break for you today. You hate me because you envy what I have, and who I am.....now git you vile piece of nothingness. You can't justify your mess no matter how much you wrap it up in what seems like the word of God. Nothing you spat out is of my Father, you think you're fooling someone, you ain't you fraud. Trust me, it will crumble, implode and self-destruct right before your audience and your very eyes....good luck with that. #Covetousness

No comments: