Sunday, July 15, 2012

New Week

Looking forward to this week. What seemed like a difficult situation with someone actually turned around. Unfortunately they redirected their nastiness to my associate. I could see, feel and hear the frustration in them. I overcame it, tried to give advice but nothing seems to be working out for them on that end. I pray they find a way to resolve the issue, I can see it's wearing now. I would hate for such an amazing opportunity to overshadowed by something so trivial.

The testimonies given today still have me wanting to shout!!! God is a healer!!!! You never know what your brother or sister is going through, so I am thankful that they shared and brought awareness. Life will and can take you for a loop, but faith, love and trust of the Father will see you through. Bind that foolishness up, take the Devil and his Demons out with the TRASH, cause that's what is is TRASH!

No comments: