Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Cheers To You

It has not been until I hit my 30's ....well recently that I have encountered women...I could say men, but women who have been so hateful they have done their best to try and forge campaings against me. I think it's hilarious, but hey I have a weird sense of humor at times. I see this on a daily basis in different situations and it was not until it happened to me that I was like " Oh that's what that is." I am happy, I wasn't happy some years ago, but I made a promise to myself to reclaim it and I have. I feel the flood of love pour in from so many angles......yet there is always one hateful, miserable being who only lives to hate on you. I understand it's all based on insecurity and desperation and the lack of self esteem. I know I am blessed, beautiful, popular, talented, yada yada yada...and because I am all those things and more....because they are not, they hate it, themselves and ultimately me.  Everyone has one, and while it's unfortunate that they are so demented, they do exist for a reason. My observations of this will make for a great book and album, so for that a huge THANK YOU, the purpose for your existence is not in vain. Your life does not have to suck I promise you it doesn't, but while your hating on me...you will look up and see that the people you have tried to convince bad things about me have already joined my team.  Hating is a disease, get well soon. # Winning

No comments: