Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Phew

Classes are picked out just about...goodness I always get so nervous around this time. Now I will really start on my lil one's schedule even though it's pretty much done...I've tailored mine to revolve around his. With kids you sacrifice, it's not about what works for you, it's about what works for them. So if you're trying to go party, vacation, hang out with friends...you better make sure they are covered first. I don't do ANYTHING without making sure my lil one is covered. I wish all parents did that...but hey that would be too much like right. Raising him alone has definitely taught me some things, and I am so thankful.

Who knew I could do it...well God knew. I never thought I couldn't when I first got pregnant....but then having some help from my family and friends certainly lightened the load and still does. We all work together to make sure things work...it takes a village. I was scared out my mind, but then as time, schedule and determination kicked in....we were operating in full swing. I still am able to see him off to school, get to work, make it to class, make it home, help with his and do my own homework, dinner, shower and bed....that's an average day. We still manage to have fun weekends when money and transportation permits...sometimes together and sometimes apart. I am really blessed, sometimes I don't deserve it, but God still makes it happen. No sick days for Mommies, too much work to be done...but I don't mind, I am just thankful for being able to see another day and the strength to get through it. Amen

No comments: