Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Our Sons

I don't know how many times a day my child laughs, but it's a lot. Blessed to live in a home that is covered by God's love, is sound, and is peaceful.

I live to see him happy. My goal is to raise him with God, lots of love and teachable moments. I'm raising him to be a loving, productive, and an honorable man. There are so many "boys" out here parading as men, all because their birth date says they're supposed to be.

Some men are catty, lazy, sad, lost, confused, and don't truly know what it is to love, much less give love, show love, be loved, and know God's word. They slide through life....that will not be my child.

I see so many guys out here stone faced, trying to perpetuate this gangster life, it's an act and if they don't die young, they die within their soul...lost.

I continue to love and pray for our males out there, they need it.

No comments: