Wednesday, January 02, 2013

I'll Be The Bad Guy

My goal in 2012 was to be public enemy #1. I wanted to be hated, I wanted to see and feel the hatred, I wanted to push their hatred for me to the filthiest, dirty limits. I wanted to get a glimpse into the face of how ugly
one can be. I got my wish, mission accomplished.

Crazy right? Not at all, I needed to see, feel and understand one's foolishness in order to gain a better perspective. I totally took on the role of the villainess, it was different, exciting and gave so many teachable moments. The 2012 I know was full of great material. As I move into a new place of creativity, I will always be able to draw from my subjects fragile and childish personality.

My creative side was truly feed. I'm so excited to use all that I've I learned. I never lost myself in this journey...but I could see how some do. I'll never fully understand hate, because I've never hated a soul, nor do I want to.

I will always find it confusing, but I also understand as humans, upbringing, life events, and plain ole lack of self love cause people to do what they do. This sparked my interest in a Sociology class I had taken. Human Behavior at it's rawest, I was intrigued and set out to use one's bad for my gain.

When I say I am excited to really use all I've learned...words can't even express. You never have to be a victim, you never have to let hatred rule your life, you never have to forget how to love, give and show compassion. If you ever have the experience I did with such a broken person, use it. Use it to your advantage to learn and and use it for good. Sometimes people need to be made an example of.

1 comment:

Taylor said...

I like this. You turned a bad situation into a good situation