Saturday, January 26, 2013

Can't Slow Me Down

Hey folks as many of you know we are fasting, myself and some of my brothers and sisters in Christ from work and school are fasting as well.

I wanted to say Thank you Father, though my body is not doing what I need it to do, you still keep me. I'm learning my lessons the hard way y'all. When your body says no, listen! It will either shut itself down or self destruct , mine is doing a little bit of both.
Mothers are usually the last to go to the doctor because they run the ship. Well I made a promise to god to take better care of myself. I want to live a long life. After falling ill late last year and feeling so horrible, I made the decision to start going to the doctor.

I can't wait for February 5th to come! I've never been so hyped to see a Dr. The problems I was having are acting like they want to bother me again....sorry ya can't have my health. I also promised myself a real vacation....I never ever treat myself...time to change that. I have my favorite color and scarf to comfort me. Kiddo is gone for the weekend and I'm on my way to bed at 5pm lol.

Be blessed folks and be mindful of your health. Keep me in your prayers, as I do for you and mine.

No comments: