Sunday, January 06, 2013

Lease Up, Wheels Up

I want to move to Europe! Everyday I think of ways to successfully transfer my life somewhere else. The lease is up and we've pulled out the moving boxes. The location my not another country, but it will be another city. I keep asking myself how am I going to squeeze packing, moving, another semester, closing out work, my lil one, all my lil one's affairs and saying farewell to family and friends. I'm tired, but it's LONG overdue. For years I stayed in the area to please others, as much as I love my ties...I can't and don't care anymore. Planting roots for the long haul will benefit me, but most of all it's essential when raising male children.

What a time to move, but it's been a year and this was just a temporary stay. On the couch today, totally pooped and overwhelmed by boxes. Now this gives my friends and family a reason to visit and us the same. Pacing and purging as I go. Swollen footies need a rest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Live your life!!