Thursday, October 11, 2012

Up for the Challenge

Sunday will be my first time working with a baby and parent. I know it will be fun, but I am already arranging in my mind how to juggle it. I am really honored when people call on my for their make up and fashion needs, it really means a lot to me. I love working behind the scenes and watching the finished product...see a client happy is the best reward. This Fall shoot is sure to be full of beautiful colors and smiles. I will take pictures as I go and post later. E..X..C..I..T..E..D!!!

Behind the scenes of this past summer. It was hot and this was our second location. Everyone did an amazing job and my assistant worked her butt off.

My client Darian
Making sure the shot was right.
First location
Even my hunky ex got in on the action, what a sport.
I could not resist a photo op lol

No comments: