Thursday, October 18, 2012

Do You Judge Much???

This was a great topic brought up last meeting. I think on some level we all judge. We are human so sometimes we do things like this. But think about it, what are you judging really? Is your desperate attempt to make yourself seem higher than your brother? People who judge feel insecure and inferior. They project that on others in hopes of trying to crush your spirit. Always remember those actions are not of God, and trust and believe he is not pleased. Their actions are not those of someone who strives to please God, but of someone who has allowed jealousy and hatred stir their ship.


Now when I call folks crazy, I'm not judging them, I'm stating a fact. If I judged them, I would attack trivial things....crazy is not trivial, it's real and it is what it is. Now for my sane happy, well adjusted folks...when people judge you, remember that they want what you have and hate that you got it!
If I'm stern on you in our meetings it's because I love and care about you and I want you to get it. I want more for you than they want for you, keep pushing!!!
It's a sickness, pray for their healing.

No comments: