Sunday, October 21, 2012

Direction

Its better late than never. I'll continue to push and sacrifice for the betterment of my child and myself. No matter what hurdles the devil tries to throw our way. My eyelids are heavy, my body is tired, but my heart is strong and my faith is steadfast. God I thank you!!! I laid hands on myself and prayed for a healing. The physical pain this week that afflicted me, plugged me right in with my God. Every time I took a step, the pain shook my body, and each time I called on the name of Jesus. The pain is dull and fading,

Satan you have no choice but to flee. Now you want to attack my child, too bad I laid hands on him too, and he's healed in the name of My Father.

As I sit here I'll watch, pray and work on my Midterm. Keep pressing folks, let's go!

No comments: