Saturday, October 13, 2012

Question Of The Day

I am looking forward to your responses and would love to hear what you have to say. I based my answer honestly on how I try and strive to be as a Christian. Not just because it sounds good, but how I pray I can be. We all fall short...but it's how we are falling is something to be examined. So take a moment to review the questions and we can open up the discussion board.

Tons to do today, preparing food for our church cook-in ....see you there? Studying for Midterms, donating the little one's and my clothes to personal friends, dinner later with my favorite guys and pulling clothing looks for tomorrow's shoot. But now is Mani-Pedi time!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes u have to remember who/what u are dealing with before being mean or blowing up. Some people are retarded and like to try to get u out of character

Anonymous said...

Yes! Then I realize it's just not worth it. It's not work the lowering/lessening/weakening of my character, it's not worth showing my hand to someone who doesn't deserve to see it - being mean is definitely an expression of something broken in me, I think - and it will almost certainly not have the desired outcome, which is usually to wound the other party. And if it does? Then I just feel like a jerk. Not worth it.

Febuary's Girl said...

Exactly, In the end I would feel horrible. How can I build someone up in one breath and then tear down someone else in another? Now I will say, there are some people who are just plan off their rocker...fully functioning but still on another planet who don't know what it's like to be human, let alone know what basic morals are. I take that back, they may know, but choose not to use them. But crazy is crazy all day long, and their brokenness is a disease. They have to identify that flaw in themselves and then address it. It must suck to look in the mirror and you see the monster you have become.

ThundaCat said...

I wish I could kill someone with kindness after they have been nasty towards me. I admire the people that can do this. It's just not in me. **shrugs**

Febuary's Girl said...

You are human baby. They are broken, and so they will try to break you too. Prayer for people like this the best answer. I can't imagine anyone being funky to you, you are such a sweetheart.

Anonymous said...

We didn't see the ? on Twitter