Tuesday, October 02, 2012

3:59 AM

So this is my bed time sometimes, depending one what homework, research or creative project I am working on. As I look to my left my lil one is just a breath away. I placed him in his own bed 2 times and he stills comes out to the living room to be near me. I give up, he wants to be near me and I'll take it as long as I need be. There will come a time when most kids won't want you to even talk to them...teen angst lol.

I am officially turning in, but I finally purchased three books I had been looking at. I plan on aggressively becoming more versed in the process of understanding and writing IEP's. You might ask why would I want that...well I will go into that in another blog post. My lil one is the most precious gift God has given me and I made a promise to him right after delivering him that I would do all in my power to ensure he has every opportunity he could in life. It starts with God, myself, my love for him, education, support, and every other good thing that will sow into his life's success.

No comments: