Thursday, October 18, 2012

I'm Doing Something Right

Yes!!!!!! Ain't God good!! Ain't it great when people think of you first. I just got a great side gig offer preparing children for an entertainment event. I remember being young and having mentors who encouraged my creativity.

As a young artist, it is so important to have a safe environment to foster your craft. I'm going for it...who knows it could turn into a regular gig. Anything is possible!!!

I will send out a " Save the Date" for November's "Got Talent" event that I will be co-judging. I think it's going to hilarious. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be Sharon or Paula, heck even Simone. I never keep up with those shows. Do we sit through the bad contestant auditions??
I'm going to be serious.......I'm cracking up at myself as I type this.

No comments: