Saturday, October 16, 2010

Tonight!!

@A Grammy event...got a wonderful blessing that night.

Despite the sadness in my heart, I am going to push on and get this gig tonight. My mother/angel has agreed to watch my son. I still have to press on even when I don't feel like it. I am trying to not let the unanswered questions consume me. I am tired didn't really sleep and got another blocked call today. SMH. So tired of this dumb woman calling my phone. I know Jamar is somewhere telling this fool it's going to be alright. I am sure she lied and told him she never said any of the foolishness she said the other day. I really don't want to have to change my number. I already feel inconvenienced by leaving my home.

Ok I got that out...TONIGHT:Singing backup for Gina Rose tonight. Grammy Award Nominee and Soul Train Music Award Winner MAYSA @ Bethesda Theatre, 8pm...tickets on sale!!!

No comments: