Thursday, October 21, 2010

Fender Benders and Drops

Got into a car accident this morning taking the lil to school. I cried so hard it was crazy, I just feel so unfocused. Everything is half and rushed. I was not rushing this morning...well sort of because I went to bed again at 2:30am. I was trying to do homework for my math class. The lady I hit today was so cold and seemed bent on saying she was hurt. The firefighters seemed annoyed with her after awhile when she was trying to laugh and joke with them. They had to do there job and I was just trying to calm down.

Lil started crying when I started to cry. There I was tired, late, in a rush, stressed out. The officer was so kind as to not charge me the full amounts for the tickets he gave me. They are one hundred dollars a piece. So two hundred dollars, plus the ticket I could not pay that is two hundred dollars now, plus the one hundred seventy...total of $570.00. YEAH,HOW WILL I EVER PAY THAT? I am not going to let this make me sad. I never been so behind financially since having my son. I have to just keep on keeping on.

Oh I dropped my math class today. I was struggling so much, I knew I was going to fail. Rather let it go now than fail later. Once I take this mid-term Friday, I will see if I have to drop materials of music. Ok babies...got Mommy/Daddy duty...holla at ya later.

No comments: