Saturday, October 16, 2010

Just Because

Just because you are saved does not mean your not supposed to be mad or react to things. Now I have to go repent for all the 4 letter words I used lol... brb.

I cried so hard last night in my prayers, asked God to protect my son and myself and to let the blood of Jesus cover us. I asked for forgiveness in being angry at this fool...she took me to a place I hate to go. But just because I am saved does not mean you are immune to feeling. The Bible says, it is okay to be angry but sin not. Yes, repent because God judges us on our thoughts and what's in our hearts. God knows my heart regardless of my action the other day. I just had to call her out, get it out of my system what and who I thought she was. God will fight my battles from here on out. Whatever the drama is going on with the Ex and stalker is the Ex's doing not mine...all I want is peace and happiness in my life. I think they are both getting a kick out of this mess. Dude, I left you, stop hyping this idiot up to think I want you. I can't want a man, who feeds into, supports and partakes in someone who is disrespectful to me. I love God and myself more that you.

No comments: