Monday, October 18, 2010

He Called...

Now what? He is E...and I have not talked to him since I broke things off more than a year ago. I left him to go back to my Ex, and he decided to leave the area. He's has moved back and reached out via Facebook. I didn't think too much of it and just chatted briefly via inbox and kept it moving. Well he reached out via yahoo IM, and asked if he could call...I let him. So now he wants to see me...today actually and I am not together. With all this foolishness going on with the stalker I just feel out of it. I can't stop him though, he is a man who goes for what he knows.

I will be hosting Lunch Time Jazz, A Music Series from 2pm-3pm, I will also sing a song or two. If he comes, it will be more than a year. We have always had an interesting relationship/friendship, either way it will be nice to see an old friend. He was so sweet, he offered to help me with the lil one, I could use all the support I can get. Mid-Terms are coming up and help, an ear and a hand are right on time. He gave me his take on the whole messy situation with the Ex and his stalker girlfriend, it was good to get a man's perspective. Well, off to do homework until I pass out...Math here I come...good times. NOT.

No comments: