Saturday, October 30, 2010

Struggle, Conversations with Jesus

Not feeling well, mind is all over the place tonight. Being held, curled up under the covers would be good right about now. On the verge of tears. SCHOOL!CAR! LIL ONE!

Dropped 2 classes, never got a D..but I have one now in Piano class,I have to do better next go round. Weeping may last for a night,but joy comes in the morning...I need to see the sun soon. My life may look fun and exciting, but...well at least try to smile to keep from crying, feeling stressed out.  Something has to give. I have poured my heart and soul into my son, he has no idea what Mommy goes through to make his life peaceful. That's what you do for your kids, he is doing so well and his teachers and staff at school are seeing a change. I am really working with him so he can be all he can be in life, looks like he is progressing leaps and bounds.

Well I am going to study and pray, be easy folks and thanks for the love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hold on, it's going to get better.