Monday, October 18, 2010

Still No Understanding of It All

So she called again today, I am so sick of this woman and her childish games. I have been going over and over the things in my head ,trying to understand how anyone could be that mean and desperate. It was a wound I worked really hard to try and heal and she pulled the scab off for no reason. Why keep calling me? I have yet to know what the truth is since being pulled into all this mess. I was minding my business trying to do my math which I am struggling in and here she comes calling...mind you restricted. I could not even finish, I just left school after that.

I was able to get some information on her and have been seeking advisement on restraining orders. I hate to say this is bothering me, but it is. He's disgusted by her foolishness too. He is livid she had to sneek into his phone to get my number. I have to think, is this woman going to show up at my door, and when she does, she will lose her life. I work really hard to have a loving and sound place for my son and I, now some foolish chick is messing with that. Never felt the need to leave my home, but I can't risk any violence. Someone will die and it won't be me. Why target me? I just keep asking myself why? Looking for another place everyday for her safety..Ugghh!

No comments: