Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Teachable Moments

What a long and interesting day. I think the brightest reward was being able to facilitate the hiring of someone I know. Though other people associated with said person in others eyes would beg me not to help. I have learned that by being kind, genuine and forgiving to this person may teach them a lesson in how unconditional love and forgiveness works. YES, I HEAR YOU ALL WHEN YOU SAY, DON'T DO IT. I have to because it's the right thing to do. For my growth/maturity and theirs.

Now the flip, women hating on other women who are in positions of "Power" is the worst. I guess home girl didn't realize who we were and blatantly but unknowing played herself. I promised myself I would not take her behavior personal but I will check it. I am under the belief that the anger and disrespect... even self hate she is exhibiting, stems from something....can't pinpoint what and I won't try...I'll just keep my eye on her. Pray she lasts LMBO!

Body is tired, mind is floating into a state of I could care less. Feet propped up, dozing in 5,4,3,2.......

No comments: