Tuesday, June 05, 2012

My Big Fat....

So I pulled back some layers today...yes more layers. I confessed that I had lost my confidence in feeling like it's ok to have the life I dreamed of. It's taken four long years, to realize that my views on love and relationships are worthy, that I am worthy. I was afraid to be soft and vulnerable...to be the woman I know I am. I also won't give people who don't know how to cherish that in me any glimpse of it either. The lesson learned is those very same people once should always cover and care for you. By letting your guard down these very same ones will throw your weak spots in your face later.....all from personal experience I might add.

I started to believe all the things that were not given to me in my past relationship. He didn't make me feel beautiful inside and out, and it crushed me I was disreguarded and alienated...... So I treated him the same way. Never makes it right, but I was holding up a mirror in hopes he saw his own behavior. Now my heart is mending and I get butterflies when I think about all the amazing things that are unfolding. I recalled how I had added to his "issues" by adding my own fears and self judgement. I raked myself over the coals and told myself "You are not enough".....until.

He said to me..."You are enough and then some." Tears!!

Oh update...planting roots in Denver, Co





No comments: