Friday, June 29, 2012

Last Night and Today Random Thoughts

I love my boss and thoroughly loved the fact that he called me to impart wisdom. I love the he knows he can trust me and I LOVE what I get to do on a daily basis.

Intended on washing the load of clothes that have been staring at me for a week now...I've literally been so physically tired I keep falling asleep. This weekend I vow to wash, clean and have a little fun.

I vow to not do ANY theater this summer. I can't see myself couped up in a theater all summer...no way. Fall and Spring ya'll got me I promise....if the coins are right that is. This Diva don't work for free.

It's hot as all get out today, left work early, took care of my biz and was able to pick up my lil one who happened to come running out in full face paint. Hilarious that kid of mine is, I embrace his comedic side lol.

I can't wait to go to church, though I connect and worship anywhere and anytime on my own, I can't wait to get to church. God...thank you, forgive me, and guide me, especially with my ex.

 TGIF!!! What a week,phew! I am so glad it's over. A momma's work is never done, praying to get a little rest somewhere over the weekend. Stay hydrated!!!!!

No comments: