Monday, June 11, 2012

New Sheriff in Town, You have been replaced.

So it's official. Replaced, REPLACING bad daddy, with good daddy. I can already see and feel the difference. There has been a shift in the atmosphere. This happening has to be the best thing to happen since sliced bread. In a matter of time, you will not even be a thought or a mention. Your ways I have grown tired of and it's time to go. I am so over, been over...you are now my sloppy seconds. There is a new sheriff in town and there is not enough space on this blog to talk about how he puts a smile on my face.

Loved this review! While I am not one to go into details about intimate relations, I am happy she likes her new product. I swear I laughed so hard, the way she had me running down the mailman. She just knew her new toy had arrived and he had it. Enjoy and don't electrocute yourself lol.

No comments: