Wednesday, June 27, 2012

TV ?

What is the big guys name on this show Around the World in 80 Plates? No Bueno! I may go back to a no TV lifestyle, not sure. The lil one seems to like being able to watch it, but then again I would too. I am sure it is a sweet departure from all the educational stuff I had him watching.

I try my best to look away but I am semi addicted to these reality shows. Perhaps I'll rethink script writing, software just looking at me waiting for me to use it. Is this what we,I  am down to? I think I like the reality shows better for the simple fact that it's fast and easy. My schedule is to packed to really get into and commit to a show. I don't want to start it, fall in love with it and then forget the channel and time lmbo! Fading fast, ate popcorn for dinner, tv is watching me right now.

No comments: