Friday, June 29, 2007

A song to inspire a blog:Musiq Soul Child

All I have to say is "Teach Me How to Love" Is beautiful song. I guess I am true romantic and lover of honesty. I am also a music junkie so there is a vast array of music that appeals to my musical pallet. Everything from Carol King to KRS1 and Cyndie Lauper. This song basically is about a man who cares enough about himself, his woman and his relationship to humble himself and say "Teach Me How to Love". I blogged a day or so ago about my nephew and I thought of this song. Eventually he will be a man and showing him how to love now will benefit him in the future. I love the fact that he likes to race cars and wrestle but I also need him to understand compassion and that giving a hug or a kind word is alright too. I always looked at him as my own and felt a maternal pull to him. I guess I felt a need to step in and provide certain things I knew he would need to make it. I also feel with each day that my unborn grows inside of me that maternal instinct has kicked itself up a few notches and the need to connect on a deeper level with my babies is more important now that ever.

No comments: