Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Tired

I am so tired today, I just upchucked everything I ate about an hour ago. Sleep escaped me every night. It's so frustrating trying to get comfortable because I never seem to get it right. My hips are starting to hurt in the middle of the night because I can only sleep on my sides. Sleeping on my back offers some relief but not for long. Throwing up really wipes you out physically, but in a sick and twisted way it makes me feel better once I am done.

I tried to clean my apartment up on Sunday and ended up over doing it. My ac was off so that did not help either. Welcome to the life huh! I know I did too much because I even ventured to the grocery store in the heat. My bags were heavy as hell but I did not have anything in my home to eat. What else works my nerves....ah yes driving and driving while hot, hungry, sad, and let's not forget tired. I usually can't wait for the day to be over so I can sleep, well pretend to sleep. I just lay there most of the time letting my mind run until I can't hold my eyes open anymore.

I am really trying my best to enjoy my summer but with each passing day it gets harder. I figure between the heat and the life force inside of me is enough to zap anyone’s energy. I still try because I am still that little kid inside that never wanted to take a nap. I used to think I was missing something if I took a nap, same feeling still applies today. I think my goal for the summer is to stay cool and wet, eat well and relax as best as I can. I really want to go back to Canaan Valley because it is so beautiful and relaxing. There is something about being around nature that really soothes my heart, body and soul. I guess I feel like I am amidst God's rawest creations. I appreciate the wind in the trees and the ripple of the streams and long to let it all envelope me.

Just thinking of that place gave me a small boost of energy to last me a momemt of so until the end of the day.

No comments: