Monday, December 31, 2012

Wanna Read Something Funny?

God is so funny, but right on time. He knows me so well and I love that because he made me. I had typed up my last blog...it was good too ! Full of whos, whats and wheres and whys. I was detailed and explicit and most importantly truthful. I put a lot of time into it, and just like that I accidentally erased it...just like that, every last word was gone. It was like I had never written it. Sometimes I don't have a filter. Sometimes I want to do one thing, but God will convict me to do something else. Sometimes I feel tempted, and he just removes it...he has something amazing in store for me. I feel he's preparing me for something and when it comes I'll be ready.

God helped me navigate the valleys and I delighted in him. You have to praise God in all, the good and the bad. I shouted when my tormentor tried to break me I just praised even harder. While she was trying to hurt me, I was using her venom as a tool to further my life and career for something good. I always wanted to get to a place where I was not afraid to take on certain things and unbeknownst to her, she was instrumental in helping me. Her coming to my home, calling, texting and friend requesting....it all helped...creepy, but it helped. Lord you said you would make my enemy my footstool, I trusted and you delivered.
Sometimes you have to meet people on their lowest level to learn...the secret is to not remain there. The filth of it all may rub off on you.


I have some much to be thankful for, but Lord If you never do another thing, I am still thankful. Happy New Year people!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well said, maybe now she'll seek help. You were right on time with this.

Anonymous said...

PREACH!!!!

Anonymous said...

Just threw my shoe at the screen, yes Sistah!!!!!!