Friday, December 21, 2012

Last Blog of 2012

I'm getting ready to write my last blog entry of 2012. The words are flowing and I promise it will be a revelation of things and my perspective. I'm excited to write it and even more excited to release it. My blog is my sacred space. Some people have a room in their home, a location, mine is my blog.

Everyone should have a "place" mine just happens to be my blog as a writer, a creative soul searching for and giving answers. Besides my conversations with God it is the place I let it all hang out.

Tis the reason and not the season. Our family and I purge during this time. My son recently came home with a new toy before the holiday. We turned right around and gave it away. The lesson in our home is to have a spirit of giving. Stay tuned, I hope my last blog of 2012 is a gift, lesson and blessing.

Later Loves

No comments: