Sunday, December 23, 2012

One Day At A Time

So I'm missing an A, not even a "claim" I know I literally aced that class. Through continued sickness, working and raising a child. Lord when I decided to go back to school, you told me to trust you. At that time I wasn't working, cashed in most of my investments to pay bills and keep a roof, you told me to trust you.

You removed everything I used as an excuse to go back. You opened doors, and said walk through. My little one looking up at me, and me looking back at him, scared but trusting God to take care of us. All the things I considered luxuries I left behind and came to terms with being in a season of sacrifice.

2012, I can't recall any mournful, tears of any kind of heartache. Lord, everything and everyone who attempted to make me mad, made me laugh. There were hills and certainly some valleys... I sought and trusted you the most during those times. While people were asking me "what are you going to do?", I confidently expressed that God was able.

I wrote my last blog, but after today I now have to totally have to make some changes. I'm so emotional right now, I'm so overjoyed. I posted this via FB earlier after viewing my grades. If you have a dream, a goal in life, go for it. There will always be something that comes up, always someone who will pass judgment on why you haven't arrived. Bottom line, don't stop and don't listen...the Devil's job is to break your spirit, your heart and your dreams...keep pressing loves.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha everyone is posting their grades. You did it SUPA Model and with a kid, and with your work, Gawd, you betta werk!

Anonymous said...

You deserve so much, I'm shouting! Great work and tell them to hurry up and post that other A, need that GPA on high.

FireEyeLass said...

I'm missing a grade too, can't see it, but I know I passed the class. You did great! I know you were really sick those last couple of weeks, how are you feeling.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.