Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!!

Awesome service! I was a guest vocalist at this church and it was amazing, all our harmonies were tight. The word was on point. I asked God to reign in my tormentor. To give me this day of peace. I really pray for her Lord I do. I thank you for her, she really gave me great insight, though her approach was negative and crushed me at times, she became an asset. Make my enemies my footstool Lord. Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, I know I did....and my baby danced and shouted all service. Merry Christmas all!!

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

This was steaming live but only heard the first few songs and sound went out. You all are so annointed and you can tell you guys are trained.

Anonymous said...

Sorry the feed went out Dorry, they bless us. I remember when you guys came last year.