Monday, December 24, 2012

The Answers to Your Questions

Between last night and today I started thinking about how you could drive all the way to my house, wait for me, look at me and see me looking back at you and you not say a word.

So to answer your questions and make some statements.

Yes that is his child.

No, I will not take him off child support. I could care less if it would make it easier on you.

I'll move away when I'm ready, please stop sending me suggestions.
You coming to my home does not intimidate.

You coming to my home and approaching me will ensure that you might be taken away on a stretcher. I'm a mother, so any proposed threat on me, is a threat on my child...you don't want that kind of trouble.

Telling my child that I'm ugly and that I should like you is clear exploitation of a child.

My udders are amazing.

I'm not scared of anyone you know who wants to "jump" me.

Last but not least, no I don't want to be your friend. If you call, text, email, drive by, send me a smoke signal again, my answers will not be what you want to hear, it may even hurt your feelings...not my intent but you asked for the truth. No I will never see the honesty in you, I know you are a child of God, you love to reference him, but I don't see him in you...oh well.

You used to confuse me, but I'm starting to piece together how your heart and mind work. I'm not judging you at all, in fact i get it, don't agree about the way you've gone about it...but I get it.
You worked really hard this year on me,harder than 2010, and 2011, believe it or not I totally don't mind it. Keep up the hard work!

No comments: