Saturday, August 11, 2012

Randoms...

So kids say and ask the darnedest things like:

 Mommy whycome you always go to work, you work too much. Can you stay home for me?

Mommy don't start it!(He says this to me just as I was about to scold him)

Mommy, you look so pretty, you a Princess and I'm a Prince.

And the best one to date...
Mommy can you give me a baby? Me: Well little one, there are certain things that are needed for that to happen. Mommy you need Daddy to give you a baby. I'm going to tell Daddy to give you a baby.

I see talking about the Birds and the Bees may need to happen soon than later. It's amazing what kids know that we think they have no clue about. You think they don't see and understand what's going on but they do....can't fool them.


And on that note.....stay tuned for a big announcement regarding one of these cute little randoms.

No comments: