Monday, August 13, 2012

# 1 Mom and Son!!!

This little guy goes up to Roosevelt's Statue and starts chanting Dr.King, Dr.King!!!
#Comedy
 My best friend and I





Because life feels just that awesome right now.

 Yeah we look good....and What??

Being his mother, his, friend, protector, provider, supporter, confidant, his rock means everything to me. This child is the best thing to ever happen. #Blessed


* It is very rare that I post pictures of my lil one, much less mention his name...so please enjoy. This is rare in this setting  and my friends and family get to see him in a controlled environment. I am not one for posting his pictures or other people's children's pictures online all the time. It's just not my thing, no judgment on others but I prefer to know where, and how the image of my child is put out there. I love this child with everything I have ,and protecting him is at the top of my list. Parents prosecute, sue, hand out a butt whipping to anyone who exploits your children!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know how you do all that you do lady, you amaze me. You hold it down and still manage to look beautiful.

Febuary's Girl said...

Ain't nothing but God ya hear? I have an amazing network of friends, family and associates that support my child and myself. The way I treat my friends and family always come back in triple blessings. It's like I never want for anything. Well I could use a newer car, but I ain't complaining...cause that is on the way too. Thank you brother, I can't wait to see you again.