Sunday, January 18, 2009

Wellspring


I keep an never ending supply of moments, and conversation in my mental rolodex. I have been sitting on this for a while.

I should get paid for all the input I give. I have had the opportunity to have people seek advice from me many a time. I remember a funny incident where I gave my input and it was rejected off the bat, I guess the individual did not want me in there business so they continued to be vague. True story they still ended up calling me asking for help and even went with the name I suggested ( I am entitled to royalties haha), I guess they ate a piece of humble pie and had to gave a sista a ring. I am a wellspring and I should get paid for my input. I claim my blessings in Jesus name. I love to be creative, it's just the way God made me so from here on out I will use my talents like he would want me to. I just had a lady call me the other day asking for help, I got to get her some sort of contract soon before I agree to help her out. Now I am not saying she will do it, but folks will use you to get what they want and toss you on your tucus. Be it sex, money, time,love, joy and even your kindness when they don't deserve it.
You can't let the take your salt folks remember that.


Understanding is a wellspring of life unto him that hath it; but the instruction of fools is folly. --Prov. xvi. 22.
The source of a stream or spring.
A source: a wellspring of ideas.
1. the source of water for a well
2. an abundant source; "she was a well of information"

No comments: