Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Faster Than A...

The weekend was over faster than a New York minute, literally. I love NYC but I'm glad to be home. Shared some good laughs and a couple of attempted cries (can't ruin the make up) on my behalf. I'm glad to be back DC, I missed you.

And yes, I was half way asleep getting my face beat for the GAWD!!! Y'all really didn't think I would leave the hotel looking anything less than fabulous!!! I love L's work, she is amazing and she got me ready for the day. She'll be doing my face for "Got some rhyme , Get some blues"on
the 26th.

Even though I was away, I still can't help but to miss my lil one. I missed my lil love bug tremendously. I'm about to crawl right up next to him and fall asleep. He's going to be surprised when he wakes up. Oh and my home was freakishly tidy when I got back....I love it. I should go away more often lol.

























No comments: