Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Praise Break!!

Last semester I had a 2.9 GPA, going for 3.0 and higher. Looking at an associate and bachelor in my very near future. Praise break, the sacrifice is well worth it!!!

I've got to thank God, my friends and family.... But most of all my son. I've tried my best to shield him from short finances, nights I stayed up studying, or times I've been sick, his unconditional love in constant and our home permeates that. I pray everything I am teaching him and everything I'm learning rubs off on him.

It ain't been easy...I didn't even factor in the devil...he/she was busy trying to tear me and my family apart...but God said no!!!! I thank him for giving me the foresight to play the game smart, because the demon is far from smart.

At times I feel so tired and burnt out on all ends, but God sustains. After the good news I got today, I have an extra pep in my step and I see graduation in my future.

No comments: